[tof] Self Distribution Kit for doco-makers

tof at lists.culture2.org tof at lists.culture2.org
Wed Aug 10 21:36:58 EST 2005

Hi Jen, I think this is an excellent idea. I wonder if there has
already been feasibility work done on these possibilities, or if
individuals might have advice about their own experiences? It sounds
like a great idea for a workshop at the next documentary conference (in
Melbourne) if it is not already on the list... The SPAA / ASDA
Documentary Council's draft report (SADC/'Creative Strategies'/Higgs
Report) suggests the establishment of an "Ozdoxs" site (borrowing the
'brand' from the mob doing such a good job in documentary cultural
events in Sydney) for this kind of work - it is one of the better ideas
in an otherwise blisteringly disappointing excercise. Best JH