[tof] Self Distribution Kit for doco-makers

tof at lists.culture2.org tof at lists.culture2.org
Thu Aug 11 14:17:01 EST 2005

All of those interested in distribution possibilities, there are now
many and varied options.

For those who may not be aware, doco filmmaker Cathy Henkel is
actually doing a session at the ASDA conference explaining all of the
different grassroots strategies that she has employed on her recent
films (theatrical, community campaigns, web presence etc)

This conference follows on from the planned forum at the NSW writers
centre being discussed among doco filmmakers, where we hope to talk
about issues such as these.

It would be great at that meeting - and the conference - to see
whether we can explore very tangible ways to actually make it easier
for doco makers to use new technologies and new delivery platforms to
get their stuff to audiences.

cheers

RH

--