[tof] Re: Self Distribution Kit for doco-makers

tof at lists.culture2.org tof at lists.culture2.org
Thu Aug 11 19:16:04 EST 2005

There's this new company called Indieflix who distribute through
their website. Its hard to tell if you could make any money by using
their strategics, but at least its worth checking out their website
www.indieflix.com and their approach.

"IndieFlix provides a new solution to film distribution.  Our goal is
to create an on-line independent film community which celebrates the
independent filmmaker and lets the audience decide what they want to
see.  We want to help each and every independent filmmaker find their
audience by providing them all of the necessary tools.  We
manufacture, ship, and fulfill your film on the highest quality DVD.
You keep the rights.  There is no cost to you.  It is a grassroots
approach to solve an age-old problem that favors only a handful of
the many thousands of filmmakers out there."

Joost den Hartog