[tof] Now is your chance to see Just Punishment.

tof at lists.culture2.org tof at lists.culture2.org
Wed Apr 5 14:45:11 EST 2006

As you may, or may not know three Melbourne filmmakers have been working on
a documentary following the story of Van Nguyen, his friends, lawyers and
family for the past two years titled "Just Punishment".

"Just Punishment" is a compelling story showing the effect Van Nguyen's
execution has had on his family, friends and all of those who are associated
with his case.

With the support of the Australian Film Commission, Film Victoria, Open
Channel and a small amount of private sponsorship, we now have an
international sales rep on board and a film almost ready to view. However,
without the support of a local broadcaster we have not been able to raise
the extra money needed to complete the necessary high end post-production of
the film.

And so it has come to this point…

We need to raise $35,000 to complete the film and give audiences the
opportunity to see the incredible story behind Van Nguyen's execution.

We are seeking your help to raise money for the film and, if you are able
to, please consider donating to the bank account below.

Please send this email to those you know who would be interested in seeing
this film as we believe with their support we will be able to finish the
film.

All we are able to offer in return is the knowledge that you have helped in
completing this necessary film and the chance to see it.

Giving a donation does not give you any copyright ownership.

Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon,

Kim Beamish, Shannon Owen and Liz Burke.

*Bank Account Details:*

*K. Beamish*

*Bendigo Bank*

*633-000 127504041*