::fibreculture:: internet archives

Jill Walker jill.walker at uib.no
Sat Aug 9 17:52:12 EST 2003

What'd be *really* cool is if the Internet Archive also let you do content
searches - imagine an archived Google (or whatever search engine) frozen at
Sept 11 2001, for instance, with all the linked-to sites also archived! As
it is you need to know the URL of the site you want to see the archive of.
Which is extremely impressive but of course much wants more...

Jill