::fibreculture:: Digital Radio Futures

Simon Pain simon at your.abc.net.au
Thu Aug 11 10:35:36 EST 2005

Hi All,

Is anyone on this list a futurist in Digital Radio or currently
hypothesizing about the future possibilities of Interactive Radio?

I'm organising a forum on this topic in the next few months for the
Australian Interactive Media Industry Association (AIMIA) NSW
membership and interested parties.

I'm looking for recognised futurists in the area.  I'm especially
wanting someone to theorise about the possibilities of Interactive
Radio. Say combining time shifting, e-commerce. and subscription
listening (podcasting) into digital radio, and perhaps with the
signal broadcast off WiMax towers.

If anyone is interested in participating as a speaker in the forum,
or if you know some-one who would be suitable, please contact me off-list.

Thanks,

Simon Pain

AIMIA NSW /
Australian Broadcasting Corporation