::fibreculture:: Digital Radio Futures

andrew garton agarton at toysatellite.org
Thu Aug 11 11:12:21 EST 2005

It might be necessary to add to this forum the implications of digital radio on
community broadcasting. Dig a little deeper into this scenario and we may find
that community broadcasters will have a very costly time moving to digital.
There are other implications that I am currently researching for a project I'm
doing on frequency spectrum allocation for KunstRadio. Would be happy to
discuss this further as more information comes to light.

-ag.