[tof] Self Distribution Kit for doco-makers

tof at lists.culture2.org tof at lists.culture2.org
Thu Aug 11 12:55:10 EST 2005

Jen, John, Gil etc,

If people want this covered as a session at the Doco Conference then
someone needs to actually submit the overall idea through the online
submission process which AIDC has established. That is the way to get
it on the radar. It would be good if that person was also prepared to
be the session producer if required.
See www.aidc.com.au/program/submitsession.html .

ST

--